To provide a distinguished academic program to laboratory specialists by providing attractive learning and teaching environment, clinical research training, community services, and modern techniques.
- Ensuring high quality in the teaching and preparation of qualified cadres in the field of clinical laboratory sciences and scientific research.
- Preparation of stakeholders academically and using modern methods in teaching, learning, and scientific research.
- Ensuring graduation of distinguished laboratory professionals to serve the community and produce research publication.
- Preparing students for continuation into an appropriate PhD program or medical school, and conduct research methodology effectively.
- Training candidates to respect the bioethical issues inherent in medical research and become problem-solvers.
PLOs (Program Learning Outcomes)
- K1: Possess a comprehensive, coherent and systematic body of knowledge and molecular concepts in the field of clinical laboratory sciences.
- K2: Deeply understand the principles of various laboratory kits, biological hazards, reagents preparation, and equipment to diagnose various medical disorders, infectious and chronic diseases.
- S1: Distinguish between different laboratory procedures and various diseases through proper technical performance.
- S2: Design and conduct advanced research experiments and producing reliable results.
- S3: Present their research findings and assignments effectively, and communicate actively as a team member in the laboratory.
- V1: Recognize professional issues in the laboratory and codes of ethics.
- V2: Manage specialized activities in the research laboratory and participate in strategic planning.
MSc CLS Program GAs (Graduates Attributes)