|Name||Dr. Abdulrahim Refdan Hakami|
|Academic Position||Assistant Professor|
|Scientific qualifications and certificates||PhD|
Vice Dean for Development and Quality
CAMS is a leading college in quality standards in the Kingdom.
To get an international and national academic accreditation through supervising the execution of topics related to quality and development.
- Supervising the implementation of the accreditation requirements for the academic programs.
- Putting the internal system to work in the agency of development and quality and the competences and the general description of the personal duties and the way of coordination between the units affiliated to the vice dean for development and quality.
- Forming committees relating to quality (self-evaluation - community service - strategic plan - e-learning - stakeholders evaluation - graduates unit).
- Supervising the work of the e-learning unit.
- Monitoring the update of the faculty website.
- Studying the difficulties or problems facing the development and quality program and suggesting solutions for them.
- Supervising the specialized training needs of the teaching staff members in the academic departments in the faculty and coordination with the deanship of academic development and quality in executing them.
- Carrying out and monitoring the activities of the creation rewards and uniqueness from the deanship of academic development and quality.
- Conducting and documenting meetings to monitor the work of committees that relate to the agency of development and quality.
- Supervising the update of the quality unit in the faculty.
- Supervising the process of monitoring the achievement rate between joint programs (male, female) at the university branches.
The Agency for Development and Quality in the Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences supervises the process of the development and quality within the faculty to achieve the national and international standards for academic accreditation and also supervises the academic evaluation in the educational process in the academic departments, as well as controlling the quality of the administrative work inside the faculty and attempting to develop and improve the performance of all faculty members in all aspects and spreading quality culture.
Office Telephone Number
+966 (0)17 241 9268, Ext : 9268