- To develop the virtues of professional ethics, responsibility, honor tolerance, empathy, and practice in a legal way.
- Apply knowledge and skills gained during their education to solve problems, especially non-standard ones, through their professional pursuits.
- To engage in lifelong learning to stay abreast of relevant scientific advances, the discipline must contribute to building up a healthy society and nation.
- Develop a culture of learning, reasoning, communication, research, innovation, and leadership skills to encourage individual rationality among the standards and their application.
- Prioritize students to play an active role in promoting the quality standards in health education and the region in the nation.