- To cultivate the virtues of professional ethics, responsibilities, honor, tolerance and empathy.
- Commitment to engage in lifelong learning to stay abreast of relevant scientific advances in the discipline to contribute in building up healthy society and nation.
- Foster a culture of learning, reasoning, communication, innovation and leadership skills in order to encourage individual rational among the students.
- Encourage students to play an active role in promoting the quality standards in health education in the region and in the nation.
- Involvement of the students in quality research activities to enhance knowledge and opportunities in the field of research.