- To develop the virtues of professional ethics, responsibility, honor, tolerance, empathy and practice in a legal way
- Apply knowledge, and skills gained during their education in solving the problems, especially non-standard ones, through their professional pursuits.
- To engage in lifelong learning to stay abreast of relevant scientific advances in the discipline to contribute in building up healthy society and nation.
- Develop a culture of learning, reasoning, communication, innovation and leadership skills in order to encourage individual rational among the students and its application.
- Prioritize students to play an active role in promoting the quality standards in health education in the region and in the nation.