The department is committed to providing systematically education cover all aspects of scientific sciences, medical sciences and skills required of graduates and benefits to have high-quality medical results and safety in the diagnosis that leading to effective medical treatment. This includes:
- Provide systematically education cover all aspects of scientific sciences, medical sciences.
- Demonstrate medical ways of diagnostic imaging and various techniques using electromagnetic, acoustic and nuclear waves.
- Provide a practical and clinical training on diagnostic devices, accessories, applications of medical imaging.
- Understand the professional rules, regulations, ethical, standards, policies, procedures, and practice guidelines for patient care.
- The development of self-learning skills of students to enable them to continuing education after graduation.
- Prepare graduates theoretically and practically and upgrading technical skills and research to enable them to pursue higher studies.
- Provide Interpersonal, Communication Skills and Professionalism